How to submit your abstract
- Create an account on the ConfTool platform.
- Enter your Conftool account and fill in your personal information.
- Go to “Your Submissions” and select the Session you would like to contribute to.
- Fill in the submission form and sign the copyright form.
- Upload your abstract in PDF format. Please do not forget to use the mandatory template.
- Click on “Upload File(s) and Save Submission”.
Why should you submit a paper?
Submitting a paper to CIRED 2023 is a unique opportunity to present your views and share your ideas with hundreds of leading professionals. CIRED provides a unique forum to discuss and debate technical, operational and business matters, including the opportunity to interact with key players from utilities, industrial users, manufacturers, regulators, consultants and academics.
Keep in mind that, in order for your full paper to be presented, at least one author has to be registered as participant for CIRED 2023 in Rome.
Benefits to submitting
- Every accepted and presented paper will be distributed to all attendees via the CIRED 2023 proceedings
- Every accepted and presented paper will published on the IET library. They will be Scopus indexed and available on IEEE Xplore.
- Every author of an accepted paper will be given the opportunity and will be strongly encouraged to display his/her work in the CIRED interactive poster session with guided tour
- Selected authors will be invited by the session chairmen to give a 12-minute presentation in the main sessions with the aim of ensuring an interesting and balanced debate
- Papers with a special focus on research and innovation will be selected for presentation and discussion in the Research and Innovation Forum