All authors will be notified about their full paper acceptance/rejection on 5 April 2023.
How to submit your paper
- Enter your Conftool account and go to « Your Submissions ».
- Find the new submission that was created for you in the submission type « FULL PAPER – Session X… » (5-digit number).
- Click on « Upload File(s) » to upload your full paper in pdf format. Use of the CIRED 2023 template is mandatory. Your paper file must be submitted in pdf. Don’t forget to mention the 5-digit number ID of your full paper.
- If needed, click on « Edit Contribution Details » to update the title of your contribution as well as the list of co-authors and their organisation.
- You can update your file until 23 January 2023
Final acceptance: Some papers will be selected for oral presentation in a main session, round table or RIF session. However, the usual way of presenting papers in CIRED is poster. The very successful CIRED guided poster tours are unique opportunities to display your work. Displaying an overview of your paper on the poster tours gives you an opportunity to talk directly with individuals and go into much deeper discussion than is possible in a large auditorium.
All authors will be notified about final acceptance and type of presentation by 5 April 2023. The Technical Committee reserves the right to finally reject full papers of poor language or poor technical content as well as papers that would not correspond to the abstract.
We remind you that each accepted full paper must have at least one author or co-author registered to present the contribution in Rome (maximum one paper presented by registered author). Registrations are available through the CIRED 2023 ConfTool platform.
Best Young Academic Paper Award (BYAA)
Since 2019, CIRED rewards young academics for their papers in each technical session. CIRED 2023 marks the award’s 3rd edition. Authors fulfilling the requirements for this award may apply when submitting their full paper.
To be eligible, the presenting author (which should be the main author) must be a student (master or PhD student) having spent less than 8 years at university. CIRED will select up to six papers (no more than one for each session). The awards will be handed by the President of CIRED to recipients during the gala dinner, where the students will be invited by the organizers.
The award is a commendation plaque stating that the recipient has won the “Best Young Academic Paper Award”. In each session, the winner will be offered a slot to present the paper as oral contribution. The presenter must register for the conference and be in Rome for the presentation.
Why should you submit a paper?
Submitting a paper to CIRED 2023 is a unique opportunity to present your views and share your ideas with hundreds of leading professionals. CIRED provides a unique forum to discuss and debate technical, operational and business matters, including the opportunity to interact with key players from utilities, industrial users, manufacturers, regulators, consultants and academics.
Keep in mind that, in order for your full paper to be presented, at least one author has to be registered as participant for CIRED 2023 in Rome.
Benefits of submitting
- Every accepted and presented paper will be distributed to all attendees via the CIRED 2023 proceedings
- Every accepted and presented paper will published on the IET library. They will be Scopus indexed and available on IEEE Xplore.
- Every author of an accepted paper will be given the opportunity and will be strongly encouraged to display his/her work in the CIRED interactive poster session with guided tour
- Selected authors will be invited by the session chairmen to give a 12-minute presentation in the main sessions with the aim of ensuring an interesting and balanced debate
- Papers with a special focus on research and innovation will be selected for presentation and discussion in the Research and Innovation Forum